Monday, January 22, 2007

feral spotto

ONE feral spotted down at the Park Centre today not long after noon.
I heard her before I saw her swearing blue murder at the top of her lungs. I was half-way across the carpark when I heard it. I turned around to see her screaming down the phone adjacent the taxi-rank next to Bains.


She yelled and she threw that phone and yelled some more. More ducks and shunts than I have heard in one sentence since high-school.
She was a vision in a short-skirted black dress with black wedges and a classy huge tat on her ankle (ran almost to her knee). Long permed dark coles-dyed burgundy hair.

I am thankful my son wasn't there or he would have a few new words in the vocab for sure.

I did feel for the two grannies sitting next to her waiting for a taxi. I can't imagine the taxi company would be rushing one there any time soon!
Ah there are always a few ferals to keep things interesting down at the Park Centre.

No comments:

just a suburban housewife