Saturday, December 2, 2006

the simple things in life...

Are no longer simple with a toddler and baby in tow.

I took him to get his hair cut. Fairly simple exercise, but you would think we were pulling out his toenails one by one. I have never heard such high pitched screams of sheer terror in my life. It was horrific.

I had to sit him on my lap and hold him down, much like shearing a sheep. It was stressful, noisy and hairy.

And this is at a cute little children-only hairdressers, which has thomas trains (oh yes the magical toys), cute cars to sit in, kiddies dvds playing, the works.

My full credit and thanks to the two women at Banana Skins in Applecross. I thoroughly recommend them for any blog-surfers from South-of-the-river Perth.

I bet they are glad we only come in twice a year.
Sheesh - so am I! But tomorrow is worse.....tomorrow we hit....the DENTIST!

No comments:

just a suburban housewife